After all of the excitement and emotion of last week, Jack and I both caught his standard springtime cold. We’re slowly getting back to business as usual.
We’ve also had home improvements on the brain lately. On Friday, while we were locked down indoors during the beautiful sunny weather, we took a few moments away from the news to photograph some of the things we love in our current home.
Want to know more?
- I made all of the throw pillows, including the ruffled felt pillow – and the DIY instructions are in our archives!
- The slab coffee table is Pennsylvania walnut; we made this, too.
- We have a soft spot for street artists: Shepard Fairey, Keith Haring, and Boston locals Skript and Nineta.
- It’s possible we couldn’t live anywhere that didn’t have a built-in hutch.
- The chandelier in UJC purple was another weekend project that can be found among past posts.
- We inherited Jack’s grandmother’s white-on-white with silver trim china; we couldn’t have chosen better ourselves.
- The “robot” sketches have also been mentioned here before – they hail from my Art minor days. We’ve got some of Jack’s previously-exhibited stencils on plywood around, too.
- My shins and I dislike our Ikea “Malm” bed more than most things.
image credits: Union Jack Creative